Monday, April 11, 2011

I know, I know

I haven't written in four months.

I was going to quit this blog, but I happen to really love its name! So, I've decided to try and keep it up, and make this my "blog - where - I - find - cool - links" and just post them up here for you to enjoy.

Today's link comes from Jon Acuff's blog [you remember, he wrote the book I last posted about]. He has been a real model to me, blog wise, but I wasn't able to visit his site while I was abroad. Now that I'm home I decided to catch up, and this was the post I found:

http://www.jonacuff.com/blog/the-1-reason-blogs-die-and-how-to-make-sure-your-blog-doesnt/

About minute 1:20 is where I am... "I am going to write all year... " until it gets to "I haven't written in 3 [or 4] months".

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment