Monday, August 30, 2010

Chapter One

Dear Blogging World,
This is the story of a girl. [No, she did not cry a river and drown the whole world, though the thought may occur at one point or another...] For the sake of "blogging privacy" and her inane love of coming up with secret identities, lets call her Alice. And lets let Alice be me. :)
I am starting a really fun journey right now, which is why this blog has been created. I am a new college student, age 19, almost 20. I have a professional photography business, specializing in travel photography and advertising, though my favorite shoots are probably engagement photo shoots [Can you see the love tonight?]. I am also a part time: personal assistant, private house cleaning lady, rental house cleaning lady, nanny, and caterer. And now we are adding "blogger" to the list ;) OH! And before I forget to mention, I am trying to make sure I don't do the whole "freshman fifteen" {I gained enough my 'gap year'}, so for the next 60 days I am going gluten- free.
Therefore, this blog has been started to document my journey. The college program I am doing is quite special, focusing on helping the student skip through his or her first few college years in a flash, so there isn't any waiting for the good stuff. [Check out their website here] For all you newbies out there, think college on steroids: Faster, Better, and Cheaper. I am also on pause in the nanny-ing department, so Im thinking of getting a new part time job [Chai Tea Latte, anyone?]. Plus, who wouldn't want to know about another person's pitfalls in trying to get over her addiction to gluten? This way you can laugh, cry, and try recipes with me, as I sludge my way through the clinging quagmire of carbs and calories addictions [while you get to enjoy your Ben and Jerry's Half-Baked ice cream... lame-o... ]

So whos ready to become morecrafty? :D

sincerely,
Alice

1 comment: