Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Chapter Two

Dear Blogging World,
It is now the end of Day Two, and so far so good. :)
So yesterday a friend of mine came over to do some photography work with me :) And we decided to have a delicious snack... cheese, gluten-free chips, and yummy organic guacamole
dip. mmmm ;)


Does anyone have a good recipe for guacamole?? Its one of my very favorite snack items.
[I don't have any pictures of dinner, but it was some lovely salmon and greens... ]

Today we decided to do an old-time 19th century photo shoot,
complete with old dresses and a tea party picnic by the river.

It was so much fun! Just the reprieve I needed before getting ready to study for my next CLEP, History II.
*gluten-free peanut butter cookies*

Another thought that entertains my mind is the possibility of getting a part time job at maybe Starbucks, or maybe an evening restaurant. Im trying to save up for a new camera, and possibly a trip to Egypt? Hmm, I wonder if they make gluten-free cookies there?

Rest well dear whoever-is-reading-this!

Sincerely,
Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment