Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chapter Twenty-Four

Dear Blogging World,

I am in utter shock- I actually passed the test this morning! Now, mind you, I did pass with the lowest possible score one can get and still pass the CLEP test, but still...I passed. That counts for something, right?
Alright, so the US History II test was much harder than I anticipated, because it concentrated on areas that I was not expecting. Studying for this test? Study the presidents. Study wars. Know the major leaders in different "isms" [marxism, darwinism, evolutionism, feminism]. Know how music changed, when, and what major songs were popular [and who wrote them!]. These all sound like "duh" statements, but in truth I thought the test would concentrate more on what the "isms" meant, and have more law cases brought up. Court cases were brought up several times in both US History tests, though, so these are quite important to know the details, and the effects these cases had on American Culture.

Ok, thats about as much of a "cheat sheet" I can give without breaking any CLEP test rules ;)

This weekend is going to be so much fun! Im helping out my sister and brother-in-law with a staff retreat his office is doing. I get to play with all the kids! Yay!

Have a wonderful weekend, I shall try to update tomorrow but Im not making any promises.

Sincerely [relieved and breathing once more],
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment