Saturday, September 4, 2010

Chapter Five

Dear Blogging World,

Todays food was not the greatest. So far, of all five days Ive been "gluten-free", Ive had salad for a main meal five times. I think I'm turning shades of green. . . However, dinner tonight was great, the gluten-free store-bought pasta was delicious, and worked really well with cut up carrots, celery, a quarter of an onion, some chicken, and some chicken broth. [Sorry, no pictures, but as soon as I get a camera, I will post more!]
On a plus note, Im checking out this site for facts of the 20th Century, studying up for US History II. Its been a great resource, and Im pretty stoked by all the links. I hope to go to a library soon and research using the references .
Ok, thats all. Sorry Im not interesting today! :/

sincerely,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment