Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chapters Twenty-one and Twenty-Two

Dear Blogging World,

I was re-counting how many days I've been on this..and realized, that somehow, I had missed two days! This is day Twenty-two!! :D

This is a very pleasant thought. :)

My goal is 30 days, because I think a month of gluten-free is reasonable. Especially when you really haven't noticed any health differences whatsoever. And you really miss cereal. and cupcakes. But mostly, just cereal.

I've had some amazing gluten-free pizza, and have learned to enjoy salads {for the most part}. I no longer feel like a sissy if I order a salad instead of a giant juicy hamburger. There are some ridiculously amazing gluten-free chips at Publix, and with some wonderful guacamole and slices of cheese, its my new favorite snack.

Yet for some strange reason, I really miss cereal. Its not that I had sugary cereal- my favorite cereal was cheerios, or mini wheats, with cut up strawberries. But its something I really miss.

Maybe I shouldn't stay up so late, I think it may be messing with my brain.

Alright, Cheerio! .... wait..ugh... *sigh * well, maybe you can enjoy a bowl of cheerios for me.. what say you?

Sincerely,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment