Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Chapter Nine

Dear Blogging World,
I have some exciting news on the health front! Firstly, my gluten-free diet [did I already tell you this? Maybe I should be taking some ginko instead of skipping gluten..] time-table has been cut down to October 7th as the last day, as Im going to be out of town visiting a friend, and who doesn't want to have fun then?
But on to the real news. Today I realized I have become unconsciously healthy! I had two delicious fried eggs, and a glass of yummy "organic" apple juice for breakfast; Lunch consisted of a mixed greens salad with tiny tomatoes, cut up chicken, and amino acid dressing, with water; I had a snack of 2 tiny [seriously, they were so small!] gluten-free chocolate chip cookies and a green-tea frappe [ok, ok, maybe the snack wasn't the best, but hey, it was B&N cafe, and I needed some brain power!]; and dinner was another, bigger salad, once again with chicken and water! And Im happy! yay!!! We should celebrate! Who wants Ice Cream??!?!?! ... oh.... wait..

Sincerely,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment