Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chapter Twenty-Five

Dear Blogging World,

I have come to the realization that I need to be an adult. I am almost twenty [less than two months to go!], and still do not feel "grown-up". I have narrowed the reasons down to three:

1. An inordinate love of cupcakes and cookies. Not something adult, like a moist and decadent slice of chocolate cake, covered in a creamy drizzle and served with a silver spoon.

2. a young face. [but, hey, lets "face" it, this reason cannot change. No matter how many chin exercises I try.]

3. a strong distaste for mushrooms and squash. Now, I know, squash is a universal disease that must be destroyed, so its understandable why I [typically] dislike it, and its relatives [except in Wisconsin, where a dear friend grows and makes the best tasting squash and zucchini ever! I think its really sugar hidden in a squash-like form.] But for some reason, Mushrooms seem to be loved worldwide. This phenomenon explodes the mental capabilities, but is true nonetheless. Therefore, I see it as my duty to learn to love mushrooms.

Sincerely,
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment