Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Book Store

Dear Blogging World,

I am reading a few books right now, and wanted to share them with you quickly.

Here is the rundown:

1. For CollegePlus!, I am reading a book for my next CLEP test, on Government. The book? Sparknotes 101: American Government: A complete course in a book. Here is a link.

2. The Valley of Vision. Ok, so I know this doesn't really count as a book, since it is just a collection of prayers, but it has been one of the biggest helps in my prayer life, and spiritual life all together, that I can recall. The link for this book is located here.

3. Alright, this is the biggest book right now, not literally but figuratively. If you have never read this book, READ IT. No matter if you are a guy or a gal, it is vital. Title: Emotional Purity, by Heather Paulsen. Here is the link.

and,
4. I am not a big non-fiction reader, I will be the first to admit. However, this book came highly recommended by several friends {and family members}, and so I thought I would give it a shot. The Great Bridge, by David McCullough. The link to buy this book is here.

have a splendiferous rest of your week!

Sincerely,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment